I thought I’d try something new (not “new” as in nobody has ever done it before, but “new” as in I’ve seen it around, but have never done it on my blog haha). February is now (thankfully!) over and March is just beginning. I like making daily to-do lists at home because they help keep me centred on what needs to be done and allow me to prioritize. However, there are also longer-term goals that I have, that would be perfect to do over the span of a month and I thought I’d share them here!
And so, in no particular order:
- Try cooking with a new vegetable
- Practice my flute on average three times per week
- Go running on average twice per week
- Try the watercolour feather tutorial I saved in my Pinterest board
- Start up my bullet journal again
- Read one book
- Blog on average two times per week
- Find five new awesome blogs to follow (any suggestions?)
- Try my hand at sewing a bento bag
- Catch Mewtwo (Pokémon Let’s go Eevee!)
- Clean my fridge
- Register 2h or less of screen time on my phone daily (there a handy app that tracks this on my iPhone)
I tried to think SMART when composing my goals to better my chances of reaching them. For those of you who don’t what SMART goals are, here’s a quick breakdown of each letter in the acronym:
- Ambitious yet attainable
My plan is to report on these on the last day of March to see how everything went.
Is anyone else interested in producing a Monthly Goals post? If you do, feel free to drop the link in the comments section and use the #monthlygoals tag.